Are you seeking a trusted advisor to help you start or operate your business so that you can realize your dreams while minimizing your risks and liabilities?
Virginia is passionate about assisting entrepreneurs and small businesses in fulfilling their dreams and goals for growing and succeeding in their businesses. Virginia has 20 years of experience in working with entrepreneurs and businesses in a wide variety of industries and from inception or birth to acquisition or sale.
Her practice focuses on counseling clients on:
- starting up and incorporating a business (LLCs, C corps, S corps, B corps),
- raising capital,
- all forms of business and commercial agreements,
- employment and consulting agreements,
- nondisclosure agreements,
- selling a business,
- business succession planning,
- legal compliance issues,
- Internet privacy laws and sweepstakes and promotions,
- website terms and conditions, and
- intellectual property development, licensing and protection matters.
Virginia also assists individuals in forming non-profit organizations and obtaining 501(c)(3) tax exempt status.
Contact us now for an initial consultation.